Istituto I.S.F. – English courses
English is rapidly growing in Italy and throughout Europe. To have English is necessary for the success in Elementary, Media and Superiore Schools. To have the PET Certificate is mandatory to enter some Universities. To have a more advanced level is necessary for the success and longevity of small, medium and large companies/organizations.
Elementary Level A1
Elementary Level A1 the course that gets students talking and prepares them for the next level. Understand basic instructions or take part in a basic factual conversation on a predictable topic. Can understand basic notices, instructions or information. Can complete basic forms, and write notes including times, dates and places.
Pre-intermediate Level A2
Pre-intermediate Level A2 the ability to deal with everyday written and spoken English at a basic level. Understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases aimed at the satisfaction of needs of a concrete type. Introduce him or herself and others. Can ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has. Can interact in a simple way provided the other person talks slowly and clearly and is prepared to help.
Intermediate Level B1
Intermediate Level B1 understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation. Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party. Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Upper Intermediate Level B2
Upper Intermediate Level B2 the Power of Communication using English throughout the world. Can follow or give a talk on a familiar topic or keep up a conversation on a fairly wide range of topics. Can scan texts for relevant information, and understand detailed instructions or advice. Can make notes while someone is talking or write a letter including non-standard requests.
- You will learn texts and topics that will make you want to speak.
- Un’insegnante madrelingua e certificata guiderà gli studenti durante tutto il corso.
- You will learn co-operative learning strategies in the area of reading, listening, speaking, pronunciation, writing and communication.
- Listen and discuss- dialogues, cross-cultural, music, history and more.
- Study on everyday life, family, travel, work, holidays and more.
- We will give you a wide-ranging support and resources too. Resources include iPacks: student and workbook, Cuffia, DVDs, MultiROMs and online websites.
- Conversation, grammar and vocabulary. (grammar and vocabulary banks with rules and exercises).
- Mid term test and I.S.F. Final Exam Diploma.
- Once you have completed one level you will receive a discount for the next level up.
- Prepare and register you for the “Cambridge ESOL Exams”: KET, PET, FCE.